Thread: 2015 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #10
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
As I said in my previous statement, I was referring to the people buying them as a toy and/or hot rod who have an interest in having a fast, fun street car. I wasn't referring to people like you who are okay with slow stock power to cruise around town. (Which btw ate a motor under stock power/tune) I wasn't referring to the people who just are looking to buy a new car.

Your oldest C6Z is nine years old at this point with the 15's coming out. For $40k, you can buy a 08-10 C6Z that has been very pampered.

There is a number of other cars that can be purchased as well for $40k that would be in great condition if you shop well. Supra, CTS-V, GS Vette, GenII/III Viper, Pre-13 GT500, older 911's etc. Tons of nice cars can be had out there at that price point. Not everyone beats the snot out of their cars. I'd be willing to bet our 03 Mach is as nice, if not nicer than your 12 GT since you drive it every day in all weather and beat on it hard.

I agree with you, Ford has built a Mustang a lot of people will want. Diehards will certainly love the car. If someone who is looking for a NEW car, as a fun sporty commuter, the Mustang will be a decent pick, though an expensive one for what you are getting. You even said yourself you were eye'n a C6Z admitting it's a great bang for the buck. It's a great time to be a car guy SO many options out there.
I can't argue with this logic. I like the new mustang but my next toy will be either a vette or a viper. I have a couple years to think about it so I will decide then. Granted this is something I would buy just for a toy, not to drive everyday. That being said if I was buying a car for a daily it would be a CTS-V, after riding in Steve's car that is what I would buy.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote