View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
03MachMe

Originally Posted by El_Tortuga View Post
Looks like SCCA will move Mustangs to STU next year . Unlimited rim width, and 285 max tire.
http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/...k-aug-solo.pdf

yea and there are a few guys trying to get LCAs and relo brackets added to the accepted mod list.

I ran a few with ER back in the day. They had a reputation of being pretty loose (unlike the SCCA crowd, especially at the bigger events). As a novice, you'll probably get even more leeway. As you get more competive, you may not get away with as much. Your secret is safe with me (for now).

yea they never said anything and honestly they would never know that I had those if I didnt say something but I might as well run in SM now because thats where I will end up eventually with what I have planned lol

I'm hoping to start back up soon. Potentially the ER event Sept 22. Pending funds, I'm thinking of buying 18" rims and 275/35/18 BFG Rivals. If that happens this year, I'd be in ESP and drop back down to STU in 2014. However, first priority is a set of Koni Adjustables and camber plates.

Make sure to come to the Mustang vs. Camaro event oct 5th. they will have autocross to go with the drag, thats my next event. I will be getting either new 18x10 drifts for all 4 corners with some Hankook RS-3 tires or some new 20" rims for the street and get some RS-3 tires for the 19"s I have now. I was going to get some Koni's first but my tires suck so bad I think I would benefit from tires first.
In red

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote