View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #22
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Yeah, you're a physical specimen yourself there aren't ya? Anytime you want to come to the gym and workout let me know. I bet you don't make it through the warm up without puking let alone rolling for two hours. This old fat guy would fuckin clown you on the mat.
Hmmmmmm I sure hope you can take me on the mat since you've been doing that shit for how long. And I never said I was in shape. I'm far from it, but I don't preach on what to do either when I don't do it myself. And maybe we need to make a section for this instead of a sticky and get Greg (gray horse) on this site. Someone that knows about physical training and working out.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote