View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:59 AM   #50
03MachMe

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
I still don't see the point of buying another car to save money.. but to each their own, I advise against the turbo vw.. 3 of the guys I work with Have them, and have had nothing but problems, the best is they don't start in the cold!! Eventually they do and run like crap.. they had vw's prior to this with no issues. But below 40 degrees they are all in the lot trying to start them
1. to keep the miles off the mustang
2. so I wont be worried about breaking stuff in the mustang when I race it because If i break something and the car is down for a while I still have a way to get to work.
3. a lot easier to fit the huge rear facing car seat in a 4 door car. I can take my son with me in the mustang right now but it can only be the two of us because the passenger seat has to be pushed all the way forward.
4. I dont like driving the mustang to work. Unfortunately we don't have separate parking for visitors and employees and in my line of work I don't want one of last nights "customers" to see me get out of my mustang the next day when I get to work (has already happened numerous times).
5. so I don't care about having to drive in bad weather, door dings (so the wife stops complaining about parking in BFE everywhere), and other things like that.

basically I like my mustang too much to put it thought all the crap an everyday car goes through. Of course I enjoy the mustang a hell of a lot more than a shit DD and I will drive it every chance I get but always nice to have a backup car.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote