View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #77
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post

This is the type of post that drives me nuts.

You are saying it takes less skill and effort. I'm asking you if you've done it personally? Otherwise how do you know how much skill/effort it takes to put down 1500whp without track prep at a 60mph start?

Once again. It not being your thing, fine. You thinking its lame, fine. You hating rich people, fine. You hating religion, fine. Dont give a crap about any of that.

But when I see people with no experience in a certain type of racing, talk about how easy that type of racing is. It drives me nuts, you literally have no clue what you are talking about. It really is that simple. More internet experts with no experience.
You guys are cracking me up. I don't hate rich people, I make good money off rich people. As for the elitist comment it has nothing to do with the owners of those cars. It has to do with the attitude cheap ass mustang guys were getting about not understanding real horsepower expensive cars. Come on re-read your first few posts, they do come out a little pompous or at least that is how I read it.

To answer your question no I have not been in a 1000hp plus street car so you are right in the aspect, that I don't know what it feels like. I understand controlling one of these monsters cant be easy but to say it takes major skill, I just will not agree with. Now I have been high 7's in the 1/4 and know that's not simple, I just can't see roll racing being that difficult. I could be wrong.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote