Thread: 2015 bmw m3/4
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #9
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Broke is more or less, how you spend the money you have. I bought my Corvette when I was 24 and people that I was rich when I had just started a new entry-level job. This isn't directed towards you but, I think most people don't understand how to live off the money they make. I've known people with six-figure incomes be broke.

This will be the first time in a few years where I haven't spent my tax return on mods. So I am taking my fiscal responsibility to a better level. Everything gets more expensive, especially as fuel prices increase. Thank God they have someone stabilized for the time being.

-Alex
I make less adjusted for inflation than I did in HS... so, maybe I just suck as a human being, but it isnt just one job. Its a trend that company's are paying less than they used to as shit gets much more expensive... I know how to manage money, if I didnt Id be like my wife and own nothing but some clothes, and she makes much more than I do.

Im just saying it is a trend from my point of view and many people I know... what did a GT cost 10 years ago? 25 k loaded? now they are in the mid 40s? BMWs 10 years ago were much more affordable as well... in 10 more years shits gonna be outrageous if things dont change soon.

If you are ballin out of control, thats great for you, but this is a Mustang site, not a ferrari site. I think more people feel what Im gettin at than making it rain at the Ford Dealers for a 80 k dollar Shelby. Lol