View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #32
2011gt/cs

Originally Posted by toomnymods View Post
Whassup u living up here??
Thats funny you went to the mustang world as well hehe, i just got soo sick of having to be the guinea pig on every damn mod for the titan, wasting a lot of money to find out what worked and didnt, then blowing 5 transmissions cause thiers really no such thing as a built trans for that platform.. Blowing the motor was the last straw.. Threw a rod before i even got the chance to het it into the 11's with the new converter i added that made the engines powerband just come alive. It gained almost 85tq and 45 hp from the last converter i had.
I know it had 11.7's in it. I even had one off set of forged bogarts made for it, lol
Ohh well if ur living up here id like to meet up and go racing again
I'm still in Huntsville but moving up to Center, Tx which is still about 3+hours away. And I hear ya, I was the guinea pig on a few cam choices costing me a motor. And then with my 09 starting grenading transmissions and finally called it quits on the truck scene. Test drove a new 5.0 and fell in love. I'm down to go racing, are any tracks up there open on Sundays?
2011gt/cs is offline   Reply With Quote