View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #24
JDBishopArts

Lol. Nothing to hide here. I really just don't know what it makes. Yes I should be in the 560-570 range. I'm only at 15.5 degress of timing. I think the average for my pulley/combo is 17-17.5. However in the cold my car might be giving itself some extra timing. I got on it on the way home from Rosas last night and I could def feel a difference in the pull. It's quick but it's not a beast.

The idea is I'll be switching to E85 next month with the ambition to make 600. There should be no reason I shouldn't be at or over 600 on a conservative tune. At that point I'll be done. At least for a while till I can get an aluminator. Then I'll pulley down and shoot for 700-750.

I don't care how fast it is at the track. I totally respect people who are pushing for certain times at the track. I think it's really cool to see their progress. I'd rather have a great handling pretty quick street car I can do just about everything with. I had such a great time at the Mustang VS Camaro event. Drove there, ran a pretty respectable 1/4 mile time, finished 4th overall at autox, (although my best time was good for 2nd and I'm an idiot and forgot to tighten up my suspension) and drove it home. I'm building it to stay together. I'd rather run an 11.6 at 124 and break the tires a little loose than 11.0 and break something else. Although getting loose going into 4th wasn't fun. haha I still think there must have been something on the track.

I'm really happy with the car. If you see me talking crap I'm just playing around. I'll be the first to bust someones balls and the first to bust my own. It's all in good fun. I'll race anyone for fun. That's what this group should be about. Supporting each others wants with their cars. Hopefully a few people will learn it's not worth it acting a fool. haha

All that being said ...

KING OF THE BEST LOOKING 5.0s CLUB RIGHT HERE!

JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote