View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #68
46Tbird

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Do any of those 900 rwhp has 13:1 compression. I bet all of them are boosted. Like I said boosted and low compression cars has great success and worth the e85. NA and high compression is a different story.
So I am curious...

Jeff, besides fuel mileage (which surely you know about before running it) what makes you think E85 "didn't work" for you? Your car seems like a perfect candidate for it. Are you disappointed with your numbers? Are the numbers better with race fuel? Since I'm not "in the loop" with the current status of everyone's car I have no idea why you're so anti-E85.

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I filled my mustang with e85 and ran like shit. Convince me it's the best stuff ever.
So the tune was a problem? Seems like maybe you should consider having it tuned by someone else, just to see if there is a difference. The fuel was certainly not a problem - there are E85 and flex fuel vehicles in use all over the country that don't have drivability problems.