View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #68
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by FastFordDriver View Post
Do we race either drag strip or autocross or do all cars have to race both????
There will be many people only doing one event, I hope there is just as many doing both events (Drag Racing and Auto Crossing)

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
pretty sure you can just do one or the other if you want. I know there are a bunch of drag only cars that couldnt make a turn if they wanted to lol
Our shop car does awesome turns one the bigs and littles

Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
I think it's organized so that everyone has an opportunity to do everything.
Correct, this will be tough but not impossible. Depends on how many racer we have the plan will be to break it up into two or three groups. This way group one can be at the auto crossing or working on there car in the pits, group 2 will be at the drag track running there passes. Once both groups are done at there event we will switch, Group one to the drags and group two to the auto cross.

We are looking at 500-600 cars racing if all show up (you know how this goes) so it will be busy. the good thing is the more cars that race the closer all the race's will be

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Should make for an interesting day organizing everything and keeping it on schedule.
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I'm going to this but I probably won't be there till close to 2pm. I have my boy's baseball game and I will either be pitching or first base coach, so I can't skip out.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote