View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 06:01 PM   #39
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
I dont see it as a problem. Steve and I are in different worlds, he acts like my grandparents about buying cars,and thats cool, but I dont keep cars forever, I fucken HATE selling cars to lowballing pricks because everyone thinks they are Richard Rawlings, so I prefer to lease a daily car so Im not stuck with it or fucked being upside down. Case in point, my CC is worth about 14 grand and I owe 18... in 4 months I wont owe a gd thing because Im giving it back to VW... just saved about 4 grand after payments...

All that said, leasing this car wikk be at LEAST 300/mo cheaper than leasing a similar sticker priced Mustang... thats about 11 grand i save in 3 years in payments...
I hate debt, even more so I hate wasting money. As it is, you are taxed when you earn your money. Taxed again when you spend it. Then certain people who love to run up their credit card bills want to add interest in addition to being taxed.

Leasing a car is a waste of money in my opinion. Look at your situation now, you have months left on your lease and running out of miles and now you're sweating your transportation issues.

Leasing a car is fine for people who aren't up to their eyeballs in debt and are okay knowing they will always have a payment and never own anything out right.

I don't mind spending money, I just rather be smart as possible about it and get the most for the money, not the other way around.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote