View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #31
toomnymods

Originally Posted by 2011gt/cs View Post
What's up man!? I remember back when you first had your titan running low 14's lol. This is Kyle (badblackhemi) I had the rc/sb black Hemi 1500 running 12's back in the day. Congrats on the new ride. I moved over to the mustang side as well. Like the screen name, I bought a 2011 GT/CS
Whassup u living up here??
Thats funny you went to the mustang world as well hehe, i just got soo sick of having to be the guinea pig on every damn mod for the titan, wasting a lot of money to find out what worked and didnt, then blowing 5 transmissions cause thiers really no such thing as a built trans for that platform.. Blowing the motor was the last straw.. Threw a rod before i even got the chance to het it into the 11's with the new converter i added that made the engines powerband just come alive. It gained almost 85tq and 45 hp from the last converter i had.
I know it had 11.7's in it. I even had one off set of forged bogarts made for it, lol
Ohh well if ur living up here id like to meet up and go racing again

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote