View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #13
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
Steve I never know what you are actually going to do with your car...

One day you are going to thow a paxton on, then a KB, then turbos, now you are selling it...

BTW if you are selling I wouldn't worry about it. It would take a shop filling and repainting it to fix that.
Haha, yeah. Before I bought this Stang, I really had my sights set on a C6 Z06. But then the wife told me that I was going to have to tell the kids they couldn't ride with me cuz of no backseat. So I gave in and went to look at a 13 GT500 but then dealers were putting 10-20k ADM on top of the sticker price. Well, I'll be damned if I will pay $75k for a Mustang so she talked me into looking into the GT's. They were alot nicer than I was expecting them to be and thought "hey, I could just do some bolt-ons and throw a blower on it to build a budget gt500".

Well, I've gotten a lil bored with the car and I'm not too confident in these cars with the problems they have after being highly modified. Since our new baby was born, the kids don't ride in it anymore cuz there isn't room for both of them. So when I go out in it, I'm usually alone anyways. Do the math on it, I could get a Z06, h/c/i that will rape a blown 5.0 and come out cheaper in the long run and it's what I really wanted in the first place.

That being said, the wife is a hardcore Mustang chick and is arguing to keep it. LOL.

First world problems.

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
no the selling the car thing......
LOL. When you've had as many Mustangs as I have, you'd get it.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote