View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #10
03MachMe

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
Cool vids man!

3 things come to mind right off the bat. 1, on street tires, all you need is a really short hop to clean the tires off, any more than that and they get squirmy, especially 555's. 2, on that first run, you staged about a foot and a half to the right of the groove. And 3, mounting your go-pro facing the rear of the car brings a whole new world of wind noise!

But those were some damn good runs, and not terrible 60' for street tires. A good set of DR's and you're mid to low 12's all day long.
yea I was trying anything to get these tires to have some traction, just wasnt happening. And was the first time out with the gopro so was trying a couple different things. I will only use the rear facing if I have the waterproof case on from now on.

Originally Posted by OG Fox View Post
nice vids, i use adobe premiere, it lets me edit any file types. I have everyones runs that im editing this weekend. should be a good video. you'll see why its taken so long later on.
dont you have to pay for that software? I was just looking for something free and finally found something that will let me just cut it to the size I want. Ill just give you the files from now on and let you do your thing lol

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote