Thread: DFW tuners
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #212
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by ShortBus View Post
Listen here you TS nutswinger. I clearly said I would race him at the RR event. Which is a roll race. He is who changed up the race on me to a dig race which is why I responded with what I did I have no problem saying he should drag my ass from a dead stop. From a roll different story.

Clearly you don't know my car and actually it us running very well. Plenty of videos of it, we just decided to pull and do a mild build on the motor.
Lmao this is great. I could care less who takes their car to which shop. There is not one post in here saying that I think ts is better than HPP. All I have stated is both shops have blown up cars and so has every shop in Dallas, so let's get that straight first. Clearly I don't know anything about your car or you and could give a shit less. Matter of fact the only reason I know anything about the other guys car is because I saw it at RR. I'm in here giving people shit that I actually know. To me this all in good fun, apparently you think everything is serious.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote