View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
Boss949

Originally Posted by J.Shoot View Post
I have a D1 on my Boss and have really enjoyed it. My quickest 1/4 is 10.5 @ 131 mph, I ran a 10.53 and 10.57 the same night. I drive the car on the street so I like the way the D1 performs on the street. I like the standard transmission also. I know an auto would be alot faster at the track, just not sure if I would want to do that or not. I feel quite sure I will be faced with that decision this year. We (TS) rebuilt the bottom end and are doing a few minor details to the car now. Ready to get it rolling and back in my garage.
Good luck on your project.

J.Shoot

Thanks for your input. I've seen your car on another Forum and have been wanting to ask you about it. 10.5's are great numbers for sure. I've really been enjoying the research on the blowers. Right now I'm leaning to Roush (Shaun @AED really likes the PD better and I really like his tunes). But I'm also intrigued with the Centri's. I know how my car is off the line and the power band of the centri's is appealing. Anyway, I guess it's not unusual to to get confused over this stuff!!
2013 Boss 302 PW, Recaro, Torsen, AED tune, Airaid CAI, MGW, Hotchkis Springs/LCA, Whiteline Relo, CHE K Member w/Torque Limiters, Griggs Torque Arm Kit, T/A rear girdle, Kenny Brown Pan Hard Bar, Whiteline Tranny Bushing, JPC Linelock, JPC stainless clutch line, MT ET Street Radials (when needed), , 2013 GT500 Quad Axle Backs, Kooks LT 1 3/4, O/R X Pipe, Resonator Delete, JPC Line Lock,JPC Clutch Line.
Boss949 is offline   Reply With Quote