View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm being ridiculous? Ha. Hardly. I'm using facts and previous examples. STD number can change so much with just a small temperature variation. You should know that STD is to be taken with a grain of salt, as well as any dyno numbers.

Also, good job on pointing out my dyno numbers that were done on a completely different dyno in TS's old shop, as well as a day in which it was low 60° and perfect weather for a dyno run.

I'm not bench racing either. I just fucking told you I would race you, but I'm not going to drop everything I have going to make the fucking 40+ mile trip JUST to race you. How about you come down to FW and we can go at it? Roads are no where near as congested at Dallas County, and if you want to go at it so bad, you will drive yourself down here. How about that?
The dyno day is out here, I'm not asking you to come out here just to race. Now you're just backpeddling making exuses. I guess it's easier to stir the pot to make other people race rather than back it up yourself.

I'm calling BS on your bench racing skills. Turnabout is fair play.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote