View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:09 PM   #11
kdanner

Originally Posted by 2014gt View Post
do you have personal experience with aed? i havent seen a whole lot bad about them, but ive heard a few negative things about all tuners except ctp, but i just found out about them
I do my own calibrations. Knowing what I know about doing that, it can be easy to tell when he lies about something, and I've seen it plenty. Don't let him fool you, even as recently as 2011 he had other calibrators flying in to do the work in his shop, which you can easily find proof of via google. But even all that aside, like I was saying above, that camp talks a lot, but when it comes time to produce numbers anywhere other than a dyno, it just doesn't seem to happen. There are plenty of others out there doing calibrations that actually have good on track results from customer cars on a regular basis. Jeff is one of those guys.

Jeff I know personally. Andy that works for Jeff, I know personally. Other personal friends that have had Jeff do calibrations were happy with what they got. I can't imagine why you'd not want to take advantage of having someone local, but if you want someone in another part of the country I can refer you to plenty of other guys that can take care of you also. The guys who are good at this don't have to whore themselves out on forums, they already get all the work they want without having to do that.
kdanner is offline   Reply With Quote