View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #44
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Yeah I don't understand getting a car you love to park it and drive a pos.. I LOVE the excuse "I wish I had my camaro I'd race you, it's fast" wtf?? I can see if you drive a Ferrari that requires a set of headers every 3 years and 10,000 miles requires an engine out service.. but geez.. I mean you can do whatever. Maybe if your mustang is a frigging race car not road legal.. but otherwise. . Do what you want just don't look longingly at me thru the bubbling tint of your smoked in ex rental car pos. You know what makes more financial sense then buying a mustang to park it in the garage and driving another car to save money? Not getting the mustang. .
Good post, seriously, but you dont know me or you wouldnt have posted. Twin turbo solid roller 8k + rpm windsor swap, cage, chute, etc... it IS streetable, but would you want to drive it in the rain? snow? What about wearing rear tires out every other month, getting harrassed by cops once or twice a week, climbing over the roll cage to go get some groceries, smelling like gas all the time, getting maybe 14 mpg average, worrying bout the car getting stolen at the mall or at work, etc, and god knows what else. So yea, it took me a long ass time to build the car and Im older now, but even when it was a blown 408 with no cage i had another car... was a baby Benz, then a TL, then a Terminator, which made me buy a 3rd car for a daily. lmao