View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #160
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I've been eating more lean meats and a lot of chicken (hopefully pumped full of growth hormones). I like to lift weights and bulk up so I have to eat at least 150 mg of protein a day. That's hard to do at first, I should really have 200 but I haven't made it that far yet. Even to lose weight I eat that much protein to not lose muscle while cutting weight. Oh and I'm down 4 pounds, 2 pounds a week will work for me
ROFL @ "(hopefully pumped full of growth hormones)."

And you mean 150 grams not milligrams lol but, yeah it is difficult to get that amount of protein from food in my line of work since I do the office thing. You can drink a protein shake while driving, you can't exactly do that with Boston Market half chicken, sweet potatoes and mixed veggies.

My scale claims that I lost two pounds since I started this new take on my diet. It's really difficult to tell it in the waist line though. My waist looks slightly smaller but, I can't tell if that is because I lost weight or because I am just not full like I normally am lol. I can still lift at the same consistency so I will keep this up for a few more weeks to see how it progresses.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote