View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #21
Shaun13GTCS

Originally Posted by Yagermeister View Post
Shaun13GTCS, so you installed a part that requires you to shift at 7600-7800 every shift but only shifted at 6800-7000 and then you say the intake didn't work? I understand the comparison you were after and admire you trying to take variables out but if you do not use the part as intended it is not a fair comparison. Fix your trans and then test properly is my recommendation.
I shifted into 2nd at 6800rpm. Only because everytime I tried about 7000, It would grind and lock me out. I shifted other gears at 7600rpm.

I tried doing the best I could to make it a fair comparison. The LCA/relo brackets after, but my 60' with the boss intake was actually alittle worse.

wbt, yup I said I would like to get it to run 10's. No need to link every post lol.
But it's not going to happen overnight, I said I'm aiming for the beginning or sometime next year. By then, I'll have 3.73's in, twin disc clutch, e85, slicks, and some other stuff.

But I'm absolutely not converting it to an all out drag car. I don't mind making some sacrifices. But I'm not making the car track only.

I'm not out to beat any records. Alls I want is a 10.999 eventually.

Also, I'm only trolling because that's alls you did to AED when he ran 10.9, and to Casper when he ran a 10.7. Guy couldn't even post an msd 2 step thread without being trolled on lol.

I'm not in here to stir the pot, or "troll" or hack anyone's wife's fb page

I wanted to clarify what wbt didn't, so people didn't get the wrong impression on the boss intake
Shaun13GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote