View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #49
White_lightning

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Yeah that race the Nic "the dick" posted wasn't exactly a race cause once I shifted into second my car was pretty much dead. It had no power. Even Gary rode in my car after that and he could tell it was running bad. Took it to TS and they put it on the dyno and it was pulling about 9-10 degrees of timing at WOT. Then Clint drove it on the street with Sean datalogging it and it wasn't running right just driving it normal. I think it even went down to 7 degree of timing. Now I refilled at the same QT I always go to off of coit and 121 and the car is driving fine so far. But I am going back to TS so they can make sure it's not pulling any more timing.

Now as far as racing Corey again I will. NA I don't think I will beat him which I shouldn't since he makes 50-60 more rwhp and 200 more rwtq. But hopefully this time every time will be fine and I'll spray it and then walk away from him. We just need to do it when it isn't 110 degrees outside cause my bottle gets hot quick and his SC doesn't like the heat at all.
why not get something like an OT-2 that you can plug in and log to your phone/ipad instead of going back and forward ? that way you can see if it is or isnt pulling timing.