View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #61
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Ignorance is not a legit excuse. You are required by law to keep yourself informed on any laws if you are a licensed driver in the state of Texas. Do people do their due diligence to stay informed, no. But it's not the states responsibility to make sure you are doing what you agreed to when you signed an application for your DL. It's personal accountibilty that you are trying to push off on the state. It's the law, suck it up. If you don't want to be stopped, put your front plate on. If you don't want to run the front plate, don't but then accept the responsibility of your actions. I don't have a plate on the front of the Mach. If I get stopped for it it's my own fault.

Lastly, police officers are not law makers, just enforcers. If you have an issue with the front plate law, write the state. The guy in blue is just doing his job.
I guess you missed the part where I said I understand BOTH Ryan and Derek's perspective.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote