View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #55
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by wbt View Post
I have far too much to loose getting caught street racing or killing someone else doing it. I would expect someone with a new kid to consider the consequences.

Same offer I made before, I'll line up anytime at the track.

Really? Not a matter of being a dick. Jeff made a snide comment, as usual, and he got it in return.

A repeat of what I posted.
http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=48134&postcount=39

I have no issue outside of some of the comments. My whole thing is don't rely solely on dyno numbers. CAI's are a perfect example, Jeff's car is a perfect example.

Explain to everyone what data you have accumulated street racing that shows the CJ intake isn't worth the extra money?
You can get hurt or worst at the track to. You pick and choose your areas where you want to race on the street.

And I made a remark cause your buddy misread what I wrote and said a shitty comment.

And from what I seen from other cars there really isn't that much gain for an extra 500-1100 dollars. The price varies cause people might buy TB for the boss manifold.

And actually my car isn't a perfect example. Like I posted before I race a person in this group who ran the same time as me. But when we raced on the street I killed him by a lot of car lengths.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote