View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
GTRacerX

Originally Posted by 04sleeper View Post
I am installing a Hellion Twin Kit now. I can tell you that installing parts for over 25 years, this kit is VERY well thought out! The quality is second to none! John and Jeff at Hellion have been very supportive and helpful. I would not even consider another kit.

I bought it from the SEMA Hellion car. I am tuning it myself.

I plan on keeping it between 600-650 for now. Then swapping the motor out and then turning it up to over 1000-1200 or so.

It's been a fun project so far. Hope to have it done in a few more weeks.
That's awesome! I know my way around a car a little but not enough to install a Turbo Kit or Build a Block. From what I read the 600-650 rwhp range seems to be pretty safe for our engines as long as your not boosting it running to get a gallon of milk lol. That was actually the kit I was looking at buying. I'm still up in the air whether I want to just do full bolt-on mods or just save and go with the Twin Turbo kit and call it a day. Of course I know there is more to it than just buying the kit and slapping it on the car. Wonder how much shops around here are charging to install something like that and tune it?
GTRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote