Thread: DUI's
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #11
03MachMe

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
So because you had 3 beers before driving you should lose your job, maybe your house or at least not pay any bills go on unemployment or just suck off the government tit. You go to jail for 30 days and that's what happens. What do you consider a huge fine, should we bankrupt somebody for 3 beers? I think you need to get off your hit horse there pal. Shouldn't the penalty for street racing be just as bad since it kills people also
If your intoxicated after three beers then yes. It might make some people thing twice about doing it if the penalty is more than just a slap on the wrist and some lawyer fees. You wouldn't believe the number of times I will arrest someone for DWI and it will be there third or fourth one. the penalty obviously isn't bad enough when you have people that do it time after time and are still on the road risking peoples lives. Come out next time I work an accident where someone is killed or badly injured because someone had "3" beers and decided it was more important for them to get their car home than not risk the lives of everyone else on the road. and the penalty or street racing is the same as a DWI. Class B misdemeanor with enhancements along the same lines as DWIs...

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote