View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 06:53 PM   #7
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I make Mustangs jokes because the irony is funny to me after owning so many of them (I still have one, though it doesn't get used at all lol) and also because it ruffles so many feathers around here. Too many people take this shit WAY too seriously. I've called everyone one of my cars a "shitbox" including my 5.0 and it seriously bothered some people around here. I'll never understand people who are raging brand loyalists. There are way too many cool cars out there to be so devoted to just one make/model of a car.

Will I every buy another Mustang? I'm not sure. My history says I'm a Mustang addict after owning so many of them. I'm having a really good time with my V and use it WAY more than I ever did my 5.0 . It's faster, more comfortable and more family friendly. It's my daily and I'm looking for a new toy at the moment. Will it a Mustang? No, I think not. I don't like the new Stangs from what I have seen so far and there are several other cars on my list that I would like to play with for awhile before going back to my Mustang roots. I might someday, but not in the for seeable future. If I were to buy another one, the only one I could see myself driving would be a 13/14 GT500.

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
Wouldn't the viper vert defeat the purpose of "so the kids can ride in the backseat"?
Originally Posted by rlhay2 View Post
That it would! But sometime we all have to make sacrifices.
This is when you get the wife involved to get her playing with cars. One for both of you. Two cars, four seats and room for the kiddos!!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote