View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #486
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
What does "MR Renegade" drive?
I'm not sure, an import of some kind I am sure. I had people coming up to me Friday night saying this "James" kid was taking credit for the meet and telling people "thanks for coming out to the Renegade meet". I thought it was funny personally.

Anyone who has been around for awhile knows that the Friday night meet is from a group of us from SVTP in the Texas regional forum from around late 02/early 03 (as Trey reminded me since it was before he went away to school) and it just grew from there. I promoted it and invited people out. It was mainly domestics and exotics for many years.

I don't mind this "renegade" group coming out as long as they behave and clean up after themselves. It's open to all car people as long as they are cool about it and not ruining for everyone else. We've been in the same location now for over a decade with no issues or being chased off by local law enforcement by being respectful to the lot, the local businesses and not making a nuisance of ourselves to the surrounding public.

If ANY of the Renegade people become a problem, I will speak with this Mr.Renegade myself and explain the situation to him.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote