Thread: DFW tuners
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:26 AM   #72
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
But Steve was all about the shop that blew the most cars up...
Your young so I'm trying to let some of this slide but your making it very hard to. You were nut hugging true street for years and they never did anything wrong to your car. Now your nut hugging HPP, which is fine but let's not try to distort or make up facts. To say true street has blown up more cars than any other shop in town is laughable. I won't bring up names or experience but when you don't know what your talking about you might want to keep your mouth shut. So you had a couple friends that have had bad experiences there, who gives a shit. I could go on for hours about the shit I know about some of the shops in town and what they have done to people cars. Every shop has had or had theses problems.

I can name shops that don't even tune their own cars, they use internet tuners to tune them. I can tell you that one of the people in this thread doesn't realize his car was tuned by somebody he is bashing because the shop couldn't tune his car, then the shop couldn't afford to pay the tuner once he was done. I don't say the things I know because well it's not my place and frankly I don't care. People are going to take their cars where they want and if you can't accept that or think you need to add your .02 in about a shop your in the wrong business.

If I saw the site owner running his mouth about shops I would yank my fucking add in a heart beat, but that's just me.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote