Thread: My rides
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
Selcouth

Default My rides

Haven't really posted anything as far as what I own so I thought I add a little about the cars.

I'll start with the fox for obvious reasons

Picked this car up a few years ago, because foxbodys are what got me into cars in the first place. It's come quite a ways since I first picked up. It was in rough shape as the previous owner did a hack job swapping in the 87 5.0 along with the awesome black rattle can paint job. I have since had the car repainted, did some engine work(heads/intake/rockers blah blah blah), suspension work, threw on some ponys, and now I'm working on the interior(need to freshen up the aero interior). It's a long term project, but one I have enjoyed thus far. It still has a ways to go to get where I want it, but I'm enjoying it for what it is. It's being built for my wife and I to cruise Route 66 through the Texas panhandle.

Next are the non Ford cars.

1997 Grand Prix GTP. I took off the shitty M90 and did an intercooled turbo(61mm) swap which helped the car put down 346whp/575tq on 13PSI with the 200Kmi factory block. Torque numbers are probably inflated due to convertor flash. Plans for it are cam/ported heads/67mm turbo. My goal is 500whp out of the little 3.8. Yes, I'm crazy for modding a FWD, but I absolutely love this car.

Last but not least is my 2005 M6 GTO which is my daily. No big plans for now. If I do anything it will be a set of wheels, suspension, and maybe some exhaust.

Thanks for looking. Ill stick to providing updates on the fox since this is a Mustang site.
Selcouth is offline   Reply With Quote