View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:40 PM   #15
PCB

He just sent this:

I am willing to offer $200 in order to settle this argument but no more. I still know that I sent you wheels that can have the tires mounted on them without a problem seeing as I did it myself twice. My offer still stands. If you do wish to opt to return the wheels for a refund of $1289.00 I am open to that option as well. However, it will be a refund of $1289. The tires that you already paid for have nothing to do with my sale of the wheels. You also should have contacted me prior to having refinished the wheels and then demand I pay for half of it or all of it in the case of a return. This is especially true when there was no need to refinish them. As for shipping back, I paid for the shipping to you and you would pay it to send it back. That is the way returns are normally made when sellers charge a restocking fee. You are asking me to refund you more money than what you purchased from me because of decisions you made on your end (prepaying tires and going ahead and refinishing)"

My reply:

"$375 will settle this. It's fair. You went against eBay policy and didn't declare the wheels refinished. As you can see in my pictures the wheels did needed to be refinished as the clear coat was chipping and cracking off the wheel. Look at the pictures, I am not lying. $375 and it's a done deal. If you decide not to take my offer, I will let eBay handle this matter, and leave negative feedback. Sellers charge a restocking fee when they are honest with the buyers and the buyer wants to return. Not when the seller lied about the condition of the product. I have proof in pictures, you broke eBay policy, and I have perfect feedback rating. How do you really think this is going to go?"

Does this guy really think he is in the right?
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote