Thread: My rides
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:16 AM   #6
Selcouth

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Sounds like a few are interested in updates on the GTP as well. I will go ahead and update.

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Very cool, J. I see the pic of the GTO was taken at the photo op location on the cruise route. It's about time we do a DFW50's cruise using that route. It would be a good time.
Why yes it was taken at the photo op on the cruise route you are familiar with. . Funny you mention about setting something up for this site. I was actually thinking about that the other day.

They have fixed the roads on that 2nd half( 10/15 miles of curves). It's actually really smooth now and the goat surprised me how well it handled the curves at high speed. As long as I was out of the gas coming out of them. There are a few potholes on the first half that need to be repaired but are avoidable if driven in the middle or in the other lane.

I'm game to set something up. Ill post a poll later today to see if we can get enough interest. One things for sure I'm taking the Goat, cause with the fox there's no way in hell I'm keeping up. Plus the GTO doesn't feel like it will rattle apart at triple digit speeds.
Selcouth is offline   Reply With Quote