View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #19
El_Tortuga

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
Hopefully it was oozing of sarcasm. Had a good time meeting the new people out there. Your car ran good.

OK, maybe not asshole, but I definitely have a smartass streak. I'm pretty much unable to communicate except in random counterpunches when I feel its funny.

I enjoy the autocross scene. Most everybody is more than happy to help, share good ideas (and bad ones too), and mostly just share a passion for cars and driving. I know we saw about 30 Miatas saturday but you see an eclectic group of cars. E.g. at the last event I went to had a V-8 MG c/w flame paint job. Kind of a handful, but the guy was having a blast wheeling his ride.

Most of us are a work in progress. The stopwatch doesn't lie. I'd like to puff up and talk about how I beat a SC Viper at this event and a 427 cobra at the last, but I'd also have to admit that I got pounded by a 60s Mini AND a damn Nissan Sentra so none of that happend. LOL.

Here's my "best" run in the AM (somebody left his GoPro on and ran down its battery):
http://youtu.be/-qUBKlEXGWo
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.

Last edited by El_Tortuga; 01-28-2014 at 03:55 PM.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote