View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:50 PM   #1
ThunderkissGT14

Default Exhaust, complete/catback or otherwise setups

OK, so i've gone through all 12 pages of the performance threads looking for anyone asking the populous of this formum about exhausts in a complete (can mean from headers back or just a combo of pieces to complete their desired exhaust taste) setup or a mix / match of brands in their own setup and their experiences.

Theres a lot of people talking about cat deletes, resenators etc. and xpipes and hpipes but i want to have a talk and everyone chime in on complete set ups or a mix match of a complete set up that they like.

I've gone through tons of youtube videos.. a lot of those recordings dont help in distinguishing note drone etc. and hardly any if any-convos of performance gain.

Like pypes for instance. Cheaper of the exhausts out there, and their site or i cant remember if it was just one that was selling their product put an actual HP/TQ gain claim where as all the other products i see do not.

So i want to hear from the people. I was looking at borla catback atak or stype.

but let me know if you have this or have other systems that you like, and talk about drone/note and any gains or regrets.

doing the foot work in research via youtube, sites selling the products etc. is only going so far

Last edited by ThunderkissGT14; 01-15-2014 at 11:53 PM.
ThunderkissGT14 is offline   Reply With Quote