Thread: Dallas Newbie
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #30
Boomer

Thanks guys! The car is nice but I had a lot of issues today with the dealership because they didn't inspect the car properly. The hid kit on it didn't have a dual mode so there were no brights. The driver side was burned out, the ballast had a crack in it because it came loose from the tape it was secured to. Instead of replacing with a new kit that has high/low beam they removed everything even out of the fog lights and its all back to OEM spec even though they said they would replace with HID.

Because the car has 4.10's in it Ford is telling the dealer they can't recalibrate the ecu or it voids the warranty. It has the factory warranty but I bought extra to cover any issues. So long @$$ story,, but they are going to have HPP Racing recalibrate the speedo to read correctly but if the car ever needs transmission or rear end work done, I have to have the calibration removed in order for them to warranty any work. It's become a pain in the @$$ right now and I will need to put a panhard bar on it since the aftermarket one was removed before it was traded in and the rear is off center.

Yes the car is nice and hopefully I don't have any issues down the road because of this gearing! Headlights I can deal with for now. End of rant! Lol!
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote