View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #38
03MachMe

Originally Posted by five.slow View Post
So you don't think having a holster on your fucking steering Column is taking it a lil far? Yea sometimes people that carry can stop some stuff but at the same time they might not be able to stop stuff. I'm not saying wanting to have protection is a bad thing. I bought my wife a 9mm and then spent 3 weekends and over 1000 rounds training her to shoot properly and effectively while still being safe. If we go anywhere on a long trip she gets the gun not me. I'm not gonna have her carry all the time. We live with out fear of being gunned down like we live in the 1800s in dodge city. That's our opinion. If she decided to carry I would support her but the second she wanted to put a holster on her steering column, under the coffee table, behind the head board of the bed, in a fake brink on the outside walk by the front door.. I would have her go on dooms day preppers and have her see a doctor.
I think you have been in comifornia too long. The world's not all flowers and sunshine and I'm glad you can convince yourself it is but there are people out there that want only to hurt others and I would not want to be caught in a situation that I would be at a disadvantage. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I have the upper hand. And if you think I am crazy for that then call me nuts

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote