Thread: Porsche vs Ford
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
Dominic Toretto

Default Porsche vs Ford

Every once in awhile the car guy group at work get into a spat about what cars are better etc and eventually leads to the typical shit talk. There's four of us, me and another guy drive a Mustang, the other twu guys have imports(S2000 and STi). So today one of the guys took a picture of a Cayman parked at work and emailed it to all of us. I said "boring, just a Gayman I'd gladly take a used 911 over a new Gayman". So the import guys start defending the Porsche and I say it is overpriced yadda yadda yadda. $60k and the car would get killed by a GT500 and that it almost competes with a $160k 911 Turbo. Then they started saying how Ford's build quality etc etc is not as good as Porsche. So it finally came down to, women would prefer a guy driving a Porsche. So on break, an inpromptu poll was taken. In 15 minutes we asked 5 girls and 1 slut what they preferred. Four of them easily said they would be more impressed by a Ford, the slut of course said Porsche and one girl said her favorite car is a Mustang.

Felt nice to have the hometeam preferred by the small test group and yes some of those girls asked are hot. No pics though.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote