View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #23
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
Ya i'd be interested to see how the CJ manifold stacks up against stock IM numbers and where it picks up power. The Boss manifold has shown time and again to lose power down range of 6500 rpms and only pick back up and add some from 6500+. Looks like the CJ manifold does the same with picking up more power at a lower power band but I'm interested where it will start making more power over the stock IM and how long / how much will it make over stock. Comparing it to just the boss IM isn't a great / full comparison to what can be had performance wise with the CJ manifold.

With that said I wonder if TS's Ported Boss Manifold can go toe to toe with a CJ manifold.
this
Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
Comparing 2 cars with similar mods isn't the best method. Using the same car, same day, same temps, same dyno, same atmospheric conditions would control the variations the best. I was just curious if TS essentially accomplished what the CJ IM did with a boss IM porting. Seems the CJ manifold and Boss manifold ported by TS find power sooner the same way.
Id bet gd money its identical to stock to boss swap with a lil more up top at a higher rpm. No thanks.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote