View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
Dan12GT

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Well, that's one way to spend your vacation. haha. It will look really good when you're done!
Haha yep, I am gonna be soar. Some well desired beers to stare at the shine will make it worth it.

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush View Post
I dread this kind of work, so repetitive. This is why my cars white...easy to keep looking good.
White defiantly has its perks for sure. I like white a lot too, almost bought white.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
How much did all that Zaino stuff cost?
Depends on what you get. I originally bought this Steve:

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...roduct_Count=2

I've since had to buy some more wash and z6 spray but that's it. I will be having to buy the additional stuff. I like Zaino because their products are well priced and some of the best stuff you can buy. They do need to expand into paint correction stuff more rather than just paint maintenance.

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Since you are putting in all this work when it comes time to buff/wax mask off the plastics and tailights. It will save you a ton of time. Dont forget the interior especially the leather!! Use Lexol cleaner/conditioner. Ph balanced and will keep the leather pristine for years to come. I usuallly do my Seats once every couple of months and the steering wheel once a month.
Oh ya. I've done one round of buffing before, it definitely heavily pays off to mask off windows, plastics, etc. I also have Zaino's leather cleaner and conditioner, I love it. My seats get treated every 2 months.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote