View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
H/c/I and a supercharger on a 302 and you have what you want. No need to swap to a terminator which would be more than 5k. I make that power and my combo is far from turned up. Shop the used market and you can get parts for cheap.
Incorrect. You can get drivetrains cheaper than 5k now. Gotta remember, the cars are over 10 years old now. lol.

I've had both and the Terminator set up is WAY more fun to drive on the street with the instant torque. It will also make more power.

Your typical h/c/i + blower setup on a stock block will make around 500rwhp/low-mid 400tq. Which is still fun, but not as much fun as the Terminator set up. In order to make more power with the Fox set up will require a better block and internals which makes the cost arguement void since it will run about the same if not a lil more.

The stock shortblock in a Terminator set up will easily handle 600rw and more. Putting that set up in a Fox is silly fun because of the amazing power to weight ratio. All that torque in a fox makes them monsters on the street!

And do not forget that intoxicating PD blower whine. Ohhhh, sooo sexy. I miss it so much!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote