View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #21
bird_dog0347

My Fox... 92 Coupe 5.0/5spd with a Black interior. Not much done to the engine, just explorer intake, long tubes and ORH, under drive pulleys. I've been focused on brakes/suspension since I got it cause it was total crap. Up front it now has SN95 cobra brakes, new booster/master/manual prop valve, 95 front spindles, Tokico front struts, Eibach sportlines, new poly sway bushings, poly front control arm bushings, and ball joints. Out back I took out the old SN95 disk rear with crappy gears and I'm installing a 04 Cobra IRS with cobra rear brakes. The rear Eibach springs I have won't work with the IRS so I'll need to either find the rears to match or I will just cut the stock springs to get it level until I can buy the Coil over kit for the whole thing from MM.

I really need to get my ass out to the garage and finish it up. Right now I need to drop the gas tank so I can drill the holes for the rear IRS mount and bolt it on. Then I need to finish the brake hard lines for the rear. I have the tubing and connectors I need as well as the MM braided soft lines. Then I really just have to reassemble the IRS and put the tank back on and it'll be ready to go.

Here's what she looked like last time I drove her.

And here's where I'm at right now.

bird_dog0347 is offline   Reply With Quote