Thread: DFW tuners
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #27
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by rlhay2 View Post
We all make mistakes.
I took my car to Lone Star Performance once...a mistake I will never make again. I don't need to sully their poor reputation. I have voted with my wallet. 1000hp cars are not cheap. And not a penny was spent at LSP after that 1st visit.
I know at one point lonestar was a good shop. They did all my work a decade ago. That is when Mike Wilson was tuning there. Now that was ten years ago. I have no idea who works there anymore or who even tunes there anymore. I can tell you all shops have had there ups and downs.

There isn't a shop that hasn't had bad things happen. I've been around this scene so long I got some stories, I just don't share them because usually there is no reason to go down that road.

The true fact is a shop can put out 50 cars with no issues and then one bad one will stick forever. Most customers the shops have don't post on these forums.

I know guys that leave one shop because they have gone through motors and it doesn't run right. Then they will go to different shop and at the same time that shop has a car going to the shop they left for the same reason. I actually find it entertaining most days.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote