View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #13
Dan12GT

Originally Posted by five.slow View Post
Iv noticed some people get it bc they see it on the forums. They either don't know what they are talking about or don't want to go against the flow and just claim it's awesome. This is for any product. Like I said I tried chemical guys and for me it sucked. My ole man builds insane bad ass cars and he is the painter too. He uses dish soap lol. He has had $100k+ cars sell at Barrett Jackson and multiple cars in magazines. He believes if it doesn't look good with out wax there is an issue. I use wax so.., he hates my guts. J/k
Dish soap? Hopefully most of those cars will sit in garages most of their lives. Dish soap is a great way to get the car absolutely clean but it will strip any wax or sealant.

I personally have had great success with most of the Zaino products. I find them incredibly easy to use and they show great results. I have a lot of people ask me what I use on my paint, or that my paint looks great. There are millions of products out there though and I am not by any means saying Zaino is the be all end all, there are many of equally as great or better products out there.

Its all really about doing your own personal research and finding what you like best.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote