View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #39
Crimson600+HP

Well, everything seems to be ready to go. Today the car was solid driving it around to work and town. I don't think controlling the temperature of everything (brakes, coolant, engine, tires, etc) will pose no problems. As temps are heating up, everything seems to be getting better, outside of engine temps running a couple high.

Today, I focused on getting all the support stuff ready. Extra fluids loaded, extra brake pads, tools, trailer prepped, truck prepped, etc. Race season is surely a busy one.

Ended up making new ramps to help out the trailer and ride height of my car. The 5 foot ramps off the trailer with the dovetail doesn't seem to be enough to prevent my splitter from scrapping. Ended up using one 2x12x10 boards, cut at lengths of 4', 3', 2', & 1' in which the trailer ramps will sit on top of. Also will allow me to drive my car on ramps at the track instead of always using my jack.

Almost forgot how my truck looks when it is clean. Added a little ProCharger bling to the trailer also. If I'd only bought the 5.7L Tundra I would also have an Eaton SC from the factory on that thing too!

ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote