View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 10:46 PM   #80
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I don't see how I'm supporting a shop. I haven't defended them, I haven't promoted them and my car hasn't been there since march. I find it funny when a shop nut swinger gets pissed at a shop and then goes to another shop and swings from their nuts.

I understand your pissed but their becomes a point were your annoying as fuck. You sir have passed that along time ago.
I'm not swinging on any shop. When have you seen me post or say HPP is the best shop ever? I'll wait for that response.

And I have every right to bitch piss and moan however long I want. I got fucked after I gave them so many chances, after supposedly I got the hookup cause I was "family", yet I don't have the car I paid for. There are so many things you guys don't know, well you think you do cause you hear from one side of the story who on that side is never his or their fault and they never fuck up. They blame the customer, manufacture, anyone but them. So if you don't want to see me bitch anymore either ban me or leave the forum cause I will continue. And even if I get banned if you see me in person I'll still tell you about how they suck and owned my a piece of shit snake.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote