Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
NDSP

Default Introduction

I posted on another thread and it was suggested I create an intro thread. So here I go. I've been out of the Mustang world for about 5 years, life and other things took over. Recently I bought my daughter a 2006 Mustang GT Vert to drive ( that wasn't the best idea I've ever had, lol ). Anyway I drove it for a while before she got her license and that got me hooked again. So I ended up buying myself a 2006 GT 5spd. That makes 12 or so mustangs I've owned over the years, these are the first Mod motor'd ones though. I wish I would of gotten a 5.0 coyote motored mustang now, I had the chance on a 2012 with a few bolt ons but passed at the time thinking I could get the cheaper/older one and use the price difference to mod the car. That was before I researched autox and track racing and learned NA is where it is at. I'm considering a switch to a coyote still, before I spend any money modding the 2006.

Some of you that have been around for a while and used to visit dfwstangs.net before chris sold it will probably recognize the username. Don't know it that is a good thing. I do recognize a few usernames here from those days. STROKD ( sup Matt ) used to live across the street from me.

Here is my ride: it has K springs on it now, so it isn't as 4x4 as the pic shows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006Stang.jpg (41.5 KB, 28 views)
NDSP is offline   Reply With Quote