View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 10:32 AM   #80
El_Tortuga

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
That whole "I aint paying that much for a Mustang" line has gotten old. They aren't the same machines as back in the day. They have become world class vehicles in certain aspects. My purchase will be within late 2016 early 2017. Everything will be on the market for at least a yr and that markup should be gone for most performance cars.
Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
World class....lmfao.

Well, if that's what you want, more power to ya. Late 2016 - early 17 a lot can and will happen between now and then. At least that will give you time to see what issues these cars will have as all first year run cars do. Should be interesting to see what they can do once the hype dies down.

“That’s the magic of the Mustang. It’s a hell of a lot more car than what you paid for. That’s what makes me the most proud. If you have a good engineering team and you have a lot of money, anybody can put out a $200,000 car. But this is a car that will compete with cars two and three times its price range. And in many cases it will beat them.”
Dave Pericak, Chief Engineer Ford (2015 Mustang) Car and Driver February 2014

I know what mine is, and what mine isn't, and I'm pretty damn happy with what I got for my money.
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote