View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 12:36 PM   #86
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
You ignored my post. We make the same power... you with a bad ass mod motor and me with a foxbody. lets race so I can show you what differential calculus means. Area under the curve buddy... you make 550 for a split second, I make it for 1500 rpm.

And one of the best tuners around had his Camaro running in the 5s in the eigth with a bolt on ls3 and spray at full weight... thats a little faster than your sick ass mod motor coyote has been, yes? he had less nitrous than you did too... and it was a six speed car at the time.
Sir I make 550 from 7k-8k. It never drops off so..........

And I could never run my car at the track with the nitrous cause TS could never get it running right long enough for me to run it.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.

Last edited by BLK2012GT; 11-21-2014 at 12:48 PM.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote