View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #21
merlinmol

Originally Posted by IHateThisSite View Post
He lied about the parking too... He is just a shitty person in general ... And it's funny to me that he treats people like that ... Maybe that's why his meets are made up of groups like 5.0 that want to see each other more than other cars... And the ducktape mafia as I have named the shitty cars do not count as exotics ...
You seem a tad stressed/frustrated dude. Dunno that its worth getting bent out of shape over. I went there for the cars, chat with peeps that I know, and chill. Jared didnt ruin any of that for me. The location and parking is his problem to deal with since he wants to organize and host the shows. If he doesnt get those problems worked out everyone will do what is natural and stop showing up. On a side note its nice that he at least tries to organize something for everyone, even if its not the most organized and we have to deal with the tools and kids that show up.

Last edited by merlinmol; 05-07-2013 at 05:08 PM.
merlinmol is offline   Reply With Quote