View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 11:33 AM   #114
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
It's okay you're at that age and bought your mid life crisis vehicle ��
I'm single with no kids at 34. I gotta spend money on something before "shit happens"

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Seems like you've got it all figured out.

That's really not how it is. Age doesn't have much to do with it. The fact is that most of the activity on this site comes from about four or five people that are convinced that owning 5-10 year old GM flagships is the way to go and if you don't have one of those then you have a turd, shitbox, piece of shit, etc that sounds like shit, runs like shit, would never hold together with "REAL POWER" and is just subpar compared to anything LSx... I can handle it. I'm still here. I like other makes and models, sure. However it gets old day in and day out. For the past eight months to a year this is all this site has been. I am pretty sure most members and sponsors would agree this place is a lost cause. There's nothing of real relevance to 5 liter coyote mustangs on this site anymore, other than they're total pieces of shit and that they will never live up to what they were in the 80s.
Fair enough. Same as Jeff bitching about TS every chance he gets

Originally Posted by Clrd2lnd View Post
Do you bash mustangs on this forum? If so then the shoe fits. If not then no. I wouldn't join a corvette or Camaro forum and then trash talk their cars. But again some people may have a lot more time on their hands.
Nope, I loved my mustang. Just wanted something different and easier to mod.